Precision optics are utilized in a wide range of industrial, scientific, medical, astronomical, and army/protection purposes. Along with materials choice and strict design specs, their efficiency is commonly improved by including thin-film coatings, however how are you aware which forms of optics will work greatest to your utility and which coatings will present the most effective efficiency? This 60-minute webinar from the editors of Technical pants will tackle these points.
- Comparability of benefits and drawbacks of various coating applied sciences (ebeam, IAD, IBS).
- Measurement and monitoring applied sciences used within the coating course of (previous, current and future)
- Key issues and distinctive challenges of ultrafast laser coatings
- Significance of optimized dispersion for ultrafast laser optics
- The best way to scale back the chance of laser-induced injury to the system
- Customization of optical coatings for 3D visible utility
- Manufacturing necessities and alternatives and challenges in manufacturing a broadband, non-polarizing cubic beam splitter, together with a step-by-step course of for an optimum outcome
- Investigation of 1000:1 extinction ratio beamsplitters in laser purposes
Do you converse:
Dan Bukati, Jr., President, PG
Dan Bukati, Jr. is president of PG&O, a privately held, industry-leading precision optics and full glass manufacturing facility. Along with his 35 years of expertise in all facets of producing and coatings, Dan has huge, hands-on abilities in precision skinny movies, glass substrates, assembled optics and industrial optical parts. He has contributed to all facets of product design and growth at PG&O, offering the most effective, most cost-effective optics for all kinds of purposes together with army, industrial, medical, automotive, imaging, cinema and extra.
Barbara Hurd, Enterprise Unit Supervisor, Laser Optics, Laser Parts
Barbara Hurd has been a part of Laser Parts’ Laser Optics Gross sales group since 2005 and at the moment serves because the Head of the Laser Optics Enterprise Unit. Previous to becoming a member of the corporate, she labored in optical design and undertaking administration for medical measurement programs and area telescopes. Barbara studied bodily expertise on the Munich College of Utilized Sciences and has greater than 15 years of expertise within the growth of imaging optics and optics for measurement expertise.
Olivia Wheeler, Ph.D., Ultrafast Laser Optics Engineer, Edmund Optics
Dr. Olivia Wheeler is an ultrafast laser optics engineer at Edmund Optics. She guides clients in choosing the precise optical parts for his or her ultrafast laser programs. Olivia holds a PhD in Bodily Chemistry from the College of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. She beforehand labored for Purdue College and has expertise designing, constructing and tuning ultrafast optical programs, together with microscopes and spectrometers.