Date/Time: November 3, 2022 (1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. – 11 a.m. PT)
Practically 60 % of Fortune 500 corporations have dedicated to lowering their carbon footprint, however the world is presently going through unprecedented pressures in current historical past—provide chain disruptions, unstable vitality costs, financial uncertainty, and extra. Organizations should navigate this atmosphere as they proceed to decarbonize, and lots of see these two objectives as competing priorities.
In actual fact, these two methods can go hand in hand. On this webcast, find out how an built-in vitality technique may also help organizations obtain their financial and environmental objectives. We are going to focus on:
- How organizations can take into account completely different capabilities and vitality options to create a holistic vitality technique that features sustainability, decarbonisation, flexibility, resilience, electrification and vitality administration
- Why at present’s atmosphere creates new vitality alternatives for organizations
- How a company executes its sustainability technique for the longer term
- Heather Clancy, Vice President, Editorial Director, GreenBiz Group
Do you converse:
- Michael Grossner, Senior Director of Sustainability, Wabtec Company.
- Brian Quinlan, Associate Account Government, Enel North America